Corp Design is a capable and dedicated multi-disciplinary management consultancy with the correct solution-based approach to meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations.
Our experienced and focused teams are well placed and equipped, and contain the correct experience and qualifications to carry out their functions with diligence and skill. It is our vision that Corp Design may be of service to all prospective clients in the private, professional, and public sectors.
Our mission is to offer excellent service in each of our professional disciplines, in accordance with statutory practices, codes of conduct, and integrity, thereby developing our team and providing a leading platform from which to service the built environment and in particular, our valued clients.
- Established and started working on a small scale in 1993, the Company has evolved into a Full Turnkey Operations Unit
- Our in-house Disciplines are as follows: Carpentry, shopfitting, construction, wets, electrical, painting, tiling, full office refurbish, drywalling, and ceilings design we also have a strong team of Site Managers, all sites are managed on a 24/7 Basis. IN house Basis
- On our Team we also have our Projects Director, and Projects Administrator, all projects are defined and done on a CPA basis, and the partial scope of works will also be entertained
- We are active in New Store Builds, refurbishing, store closures, and maintenance
- Our Company is Compliant and Registered with ECB/ECA Electrical Control Board, Our OSHACT compliancy is in place, and we have our own Health and Safety Officer. NHRBC, WC
- Most staff are Multi Skilled, there is a continuous curve of in-house training
- If so required we will also accommodate the Brand with Fractured services, if so needed
- All our Company Legislation is up to date.ie.LOG, DOL, SARS, seta accreditation
- We do operate on a National Basis and across border
Ownership & Management
Affirmative Action is important to Corp Design, which is why the company has taken a leading role in the recruitment and training of previously or Historically Disadvantaged Individuals. We recognize the social and financial imbalances of our society and seek to apply capacity-building and training initiatives to address these areas while still maintaining professional & qualified trained staff.
The company is a level 4 B-BBEE contributor with a 100% procurement recognition level and is headed by a dynamic, motivated, and efficient team currently led by our Managing Director, Mr. Charle Greyling, and our loyal staff.